Experiences for you when travel Myanmar

MYANMAR TOURS: journey back to the past, barefoot, sunset and sunrise …
Hi all!
I have just traveled to Myanmar 12 days. Myanmar is very poor, it’s like Hanoi-90s, the weather is hot, a bit difficult to eat food, people are generally friendly and hospitable. There are 4 places when travel to Myanmar as the Golden Rock, Bagan the ancient city with about 4000 ancient temples, Mandalay and Inle Lake that is really very beautiful.
Bagan - Myanmar
At Yangon, I was welcomed by a sunny morning, it’s hot and frustrating. When I haven’t already felt anything about this small city, I have to go to the Golden Rock in a hurry. On arriving, I like being sucked into a black hole and return to Vietnam’s past, from 1985 – 1990 of the last century. It’s poor, dusting…
Golden Rock
On the night I was sitting in meditation, silence hear tinkling wind chimes, hear murmur prayers, spirit throughout. I have never felt the current connected to the past, it’s so close together. In the morning, got up at 5 am and dawn with prayers echoing, watching the immense hills, sky …
Bagan
Beautiful and ancient surprisingly. Bagan, I was feeling silly when watching the sunset on the Shwesandaw temple and imagine about tens of centuries ago, when Myanmar was still flourishing, how did they organize spectacular ceremony and mystics at the beautiful temples like this? hear the horses’ hooves clatter on the road to watch the sunrise at 5am, or sense of the sacred when seeing black temple in the night …
Madalay
When I went to Mandalay, I asked myself why this country has many temples ? People here are poor, very poor probably due to how much of the wealth and confidence are brought out to build the temple.
Unique Leg rower at Inle Lake
Inle Lake
During his time in Inle Lake, i am impressed with austere face, innocent smile and the gentle of the boatmen who is 19 years old. He’s 19 years old but he looked older than me so much although I was 27 years old … because of hard life, poverty…
Picture of 8-year-old boy was sailing with heel, characteristic of Inle Lake. Is feeling waking up in a beautiful resort that secluded with the outside world, no vehicles, no human voice, silence with sparkling lake.
And finally, the image about my cheeks were applied Tanakan powder with various shapes, every once applied on the face, once different emotions, joy and excitement.
Thanaka
Sometimes frustrating, sometimes disappointing, sometimes joyful and sometimes dumbfounded …. there is so much emotion in my 11 days in Myanmar. Sitting on the plane and goodbye Myanmar , not knowing when I will have the opportunity to come here again. But if you haven’t ever gone, go to Myanmar once to feel
HUONG VIET TRAVEL has been established since 2002 at Hanoi Capital of Vietnam & known as one of the most outstanding travel agents not only in Vietnam but South East Asia. With tour of all kinds: Myanmar TravelMyanmar Visa 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yangon Travel Guide: Advice for Foreign Visitors

Vietnam ranks second in number of foreign tourists to Laos in H1

Opening/closed status of Thailand’s national parks